2014 Construction Recap –> 2015 Development Preview!
November 19, 2014
This was a banner year for us, producing the most lots in a calendar year in the company’s history. The Edmonton market is strong, and our communities continue to be leaders in their respective municipalities. While most lots are already sold, there is still some inventory available, so keep reading to get the scoop! The highlights from this year include:
- Two new subdivisions in Ardrossan. Heights Stage 1D is sold out, but Ardrossan Estates Stage 1D (the first subdivision in Ardrossan to offer Estate lots), has begun lot sales
- A new stage in Bruderheim. While a large portion of these lots were presold, there are still a few lots available, so a great opportunity for any builder looking to tap into the market created by all the industrial activity in the region.
- Southfort in Fort Saskatchewan keeps building momentum with almost 200 lots produced this year between Southfort Ridge, Southfort Meadows, & some new commercial along HWY 21.
- Rosenthal officially opened the doors this fall when the builder show homes opened up at an amazing event in September. Rosenthal has emerged as the highest selling community in the West Edmonton market
Now with the snow on the ground, we have begun planning our program for next year. Most notably:
- The first stage of our Laurel community in Southeast Edmonton
- New stages in Rosenthal, including the introduction of Zero-Lot-Line product
- New development in Southfort, including lots in Meadows & the final 9 Estate to be built throughout the entire city
- A new stage in Gibbons, primed for growth in the center of the region’s industrial heartland